Romano's Italian Bistro
- Fried cheesecake is yum and the Pinot Grigio is not bad either.
- You have to eat here before leaving Massanutten. Um ugh!
- Slow service but the good is worth the wait. Don't let the menu fool you, This ain't no chain Italian place! Shrimp scampi had a strong lemon taste. Great. Pollo cacciatore was awesome!
- Great food and great service.
- Seafood Pasta is great
- The Veal Picata is delicious! My favorite is the Pollo Caprese.
- The food was excellent and Jordan was an awesome waiter!!!!
- amazingly yummy gnocchi is a winner. and of course the bigger-than-my-head veggie calzone.
- Great food near Massanutten!
- Keep it simple: spaghetti with tomato sauce. Yum!
- I love the chicken wings and Bruschito
- Great authentic Italian food. Always fast great friendly service