The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC
Resort, Hotel, Meeting Room
- President Obama delivers the keynote address at the Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS) 18th Annual Gala Dinner.
- The staff is what sets this hotel apart. Wonderful!!!
- Providing resources about the National HIV/AIDS Strategy at the Spring Health Braintrust and National Minority Quality Forum.
- Excelente Hotel muy cerca de la Casa Blanca, el capitolio y buenos restaurants alrededor
- You get what you pay for... You get A LOT and the location, name, staff and everything is AMAZING but you do get to pay a lot for it too! xx
- How is the staff so unbelievably nice and attentive here? I'll have a bottle of whatever they're on, sent to room 713. Thank you.
- Knocked my door... And these some glasses of hot milks & cookies complimentery from @RitzCarlton DC. Whatta great & sweet things.. I'm so impressed..
- Impeccable service but pretty shocking they don't offer free wifi to guests
- Love the late night room service.
- What's not to like here. Great service/staff. You get what you pay for as they say. And you do pay. In line with Ritz expectations. Awesome honeymoon package!
- They charge for Internet. Who charges for Internet?
- Evening snacks at Club lounge are excelent
- Great gym attached to the property to start the day out right.
- salad with bleu and beets to die for. Nice whiskey sour; great ambience (dark and romantic)
- Great service- always addressed by name; cold water and chilled handcloths during check in; 3yr old daughter given a welcoming toy/stuffed animal of her choice from a wagonful; and many other details
- They don't have high noon tea here...but the wine is delish
- Staff Suites Spa and exceptional service.
- Love the staff. Treat you very well. Also the people watching here is grand! Seen Madeline Albright, Ryan Philippe, Dexter Manley, etc.
- Apple tart tatin is to sure for from West end bistro
- Piano Lounge HH @Pentagon for me is better than Fahrenheight, although they are 2 completely different scenes, w/this 1 being DC's Hot Singles Meat market.