The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
Resort, Meeting Room
- Watch for massive iguanas!
- Te encuentras con un servicio maravilloso! Te hacen sentir como en casa!
- The staff here goes above and beyond to service your every need. From valet and bell stand, to front desk an house keeping... And even management. What a superb hotel! =]
- Pretentious. Make sure you look like you have money or else they will treat you like a vagrant.
- Two pools for you to choose from + private beach + yummy food (award-winning restaurants) & immaculate service from hotel staff. 5 stars rating!
- Gino's mystical, magical mojitos are everything he makes them out to be and more! I will gladly go to any bar he runs.
- Unbelievable Going to miss you.
- The omelet station man is a genius! He'll make you eggs any style, with anything you can think of - from the whole buffet! Go for caviar!
- Enjoy everything...if you can't, you need help!
- Brunch is outstanding and having it with friends makes it even better.
- Outstanding service. Extra friendly
- La cantina, el restaurante mexicano es increible,maravillosas vistas al mar y un guacamole buenisimo.
- Pools are very warm
- Los Agnolotis recomendables! De las top 10 pastas que he probado en la vida
- Try the key lime pie in the lobby bar...very nice!
- Perfect classic mojito!
- Have your picture taken pointing to a cling sticker and uploaded to #4sqcling on Twitter.
- Dated facilities, very expensive for what it is, they charge you 40 dollars per day for their guests parking, you need to apologize at breakfast for having free breakfast cause it is included!
- Don't miss the 10 clay tennis courts onsite.