$ $ $
- The pasta was homemade/fresh. I had a special/ chicken with fontina cheese artichokes mushrooms and peppers- absolutely delicious! Service was great and so was the atmosphere. Reserv. Required
- Veal parm is ridiculously good. Fresh pasta is fantastic as well
- We had a very nice dinner. Everything was timely and tasted vet good. And it is a BYOB!!!
- Best Italian restaurant at the jersey shore by far. Absolutely outstanding.
- Bread and salad ok. Entrees excellent
- Family-run restaurant, rebuilt after Superstorm Sandy with superb classic Italian fare & attentive service. WONDERFUL!
- Unattentive and slow service. Even worse they did not care.
- The Veal Champagne is as good as any veal dish I've ever had anywhere. Atmosphere is excellent. BYOB too!
- Our favorite Italian restaurant in Avalon/Stone Harbor. Bruschetta, chicken piccata, and gnocchi are some of the best Ive ever had, but everything is great. BYOB. Great outdoor setup during COVID.
- Overrated unless you love over cooked pasta
- Overrated and very disappointed. Crab pasta super overcooked and hostess served excess coffee in all our saucers. Unprofessional