- Fine, but not as tasty as the originals...
- Brisket tacos, salsa, just about everything!
- Guacamole was yummy The service was great as well.
- The house margaritas are great! The food is really good, try the steak fajitas!
- The local Tex-Mex favorite came back to life when its Sandy Springs restaurant opened last year. Rio Bravo's street tacos aren't the most authentic version of the form, but they're certainly tasty.
- Margs are decently strong. The skinny margarita just means that its made with real lime juice.
- Skirt steak was surprisingly good.
- The Cancun Shrimp is really good. It surprised me. I wasn't expecting to find a menu item that I would come back and want. I just assumed I would like it and move on. But that wasn't the case.
- Fajitas and ranchero beans
- Chips Chimichanga
- The service was awesome. I sat at the bar and was greeted right away. Ordered the chicken Chimichanga. Delicious and very big! I'll be back.
- 3 times in a row service sucks
- Went here all the time growing up, but the food today is very sub par. Their guacamole probably came out of a can - it was a gross blob and not fresh at all. The mariachi band is still there though...
- Chili cheese dip. House salad is big and $3.
- Food quality is below par. The ambience was great but the service has a need for improvement. The seatings were too close for comfort.
- The food and service were great, but our car got broken into in the parking lot. Ended up being a pretty expensive dinner....
- Need to work on customer service. Ray needs to come visit
- One of my favorite parts of growing up in Atlanta returns!! Welcome back, Rio Bravo!! You are just as amazing as you were in the 90's.
- The original is back, great food, good atmosphere. The steak fajitas are the best in Atlanta and you must get the queso.