Rigoberto's Taco Shop
Tacos, Mexican, Burritos
- They have free refills on horchata!!!!!
- In my opinion, one of the best Roberto's in town. I recommend the California burrito.
- My favorite California burrito period. The sauce they put on the meat is amazing! Been eating this one for over 10 years. Add sour cream FTW!!
- Fish burittos are so yummy here. It's fried battered fish.
- When ordering fries, get them well done. You can thank me later. =)
- You can ask for both carne asada and pollo asado on your fries
- I got a pretty basic bean burrito which was pretty good. The horchata was really good, but a bit on the sweet side.
- Get the California burrito. It's not a monstrosity like some place but it hits the craving for a burrito every time.
- Open 24 hours
- California burrito is legit.
- $.80 credit/debit fee
- Don't come here
- Pollo asado fries with the orange salsa....drooooool everytime.
- The salsa containers are tiny so get your salsa in an empty water cup instead.
- Ask for a small cup with a lid for salsa. Makes the process faster.
- Food doesn't keep well. Eat it all or throw it out. Your stomach will thank you.
- Green and blue tiles? Check.
- The green salsa is NOT guacamole, but try it anyway!
- Pollo asado fries is a must
- Convenient place to go when you're drunk and hungry at 3am. They also take card now! Finally...