Richard Rodgers Theatre
226 W 46th St (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- Go see Porgy and Bess!!!!!!
- The Gershwin's Porgy and Bess is a must see.
- Great Show! Idina Menzel is amazing as well as Anthony Rapp!
- In the Heights is a great show!!!
- Romeo & Juliet w/Orlando Bloom = fantastic. A superb cast and just a great take/direction. Also, the Pirates of the Caribbean films clearly helped someone prepare for the knife fighting as Romeo...
- In the Heights is a great show. Catch it.
- Go see In the Heights!
- Hamilton is absolutely incredible even from the last row in the house. Unmissable.
- The theater itself has an amazing and long history but logistically getting a 1300 seat house in and out and to the restrooms can be challenging, especially when you're walking on crutches like I was
- Mezz seats are cramped but the view is great, even from the sides.
- One of my least favorite theatres. The raised orchestra section makes you feel like you're in the mezzanine
- Don't mis Scarlett Johansson in CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF.
- In The Heights with Jordin Sparks was great!
- The bathroom situation here is absolutely ridiculous. One women's bathroom for the entire theatre. Make sure to go before you come to the show!
- The show and general cast is great, but Idina is outstanding
- Incredible show, masterfully directed! Idina and Anthony slay in this show: so wonderful!
- Don't miss ScarJo.
- ScarJo is here
- Excellent show!
- There's a reason Porgy & Bess got 10 Tony nominations. See it if you haven't!