Restoran Weng Soon Jaya
1 Jalan USJ 17/2
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47630
- The lotus root soup is boiling hot & delicious. Long queues to this soup stall during lunch time but it's worth the wait.
- Try the bak kut Teh at night. Very authentic taste. The satay and chicken wings are very nice too.
- Try the char kuey teow and porridge here. Da pork pepper/lotus root/groundnut soup selling in da afternoon is good as well.
- Must try the pork bellies soup & lotus root soup, they off on Monday.
- The pan mee here is the best I ever had! Love it!! Highly recommended!!
- From 12 july onwards, they will be moving to this new kopitiam nearby. Please visit them.
- Come after 1pm to order the pepper / lotus soup. No queue at all and At Rm7 per bowl it's pipping hot with the right ingredients. CKT and Hakka noodles is good. The nyonya kuih is cheap and authentic!
- Yummy For Lotus Root Soup Give U Big Like
- Lotus soup is good here. Long queue during lunch time ..
- Chao kui tiao is nice ...
- Brilliant Char Kwey Tiaw
- The spicy pork soup rice, too much pepper IMO but still good anyhow
- They have the most tasteless & expensive Bak Kut Teh. RM11 for 1 person portion is damn expensive wei....
- The lotus sup here is superb =)
- Love the pau n the pan mee..
- This famous lotus soup is no longer there at Weng Soon any more as of June 2018.
- Sadly the Kampar fish ball noodle is not tasty anymore, unlike 5 years ago when I first started eating the KFB here.
- Kopi O now RM1.80 !!!
- Price of standard size noodles gone up 50 sen.
- Satay available at night is good. During the day the options such as Chicken Rice, Assam Laksa (really nice), Ipoh Hor Fun n Pork Noodle.Char Kuey Teow is also famous but the aunty is damn lansi