Restoran Kuan Hwa Kuala Selangor
$ $ $
- Felt like being chop since we r tourist. Price r not standard
- Disappointed of food..
- Terrible seafood...think before u make your decision
- Worst and not fresh seafood ever, crab pre boiled in a pot, mantis prawn meat taste rotten
- Bad service.
- Too touristy.
- Must haves: lala fried mee hoon, steam senangin fish, nestum butter prawns...
- Food is cheap and nice -- try the Nestum prawns.
- Never try the oyster. It look big but taste horrible! The prawn is half cooked! Meat inside is cold. When voice out, they say is like that one. Food very bad and service suck!
- See both of their water pools if there is prawns, must order!
- Nice food!!!!
- waiter ask us want what cooking style for our prawn, i said i want nestum oats fried prawn and he ask me dont order because it's for tourist one..local seldom order... wat the hell
- Best restaurant to eat cheap seafood.
- Fresh seafoods that will keep you tantalized. Chunky fish meat, tangy clams, solid prawns and a pack full of crab meat.
- River vieW , seafood is.Nice try the.
- Salted egg sotong,( Rm 15 kangkung belacan (RM 9) taste really good !Dry butter milk taste kinda funny though.
- Foods are fresh and delicious as they do serve many foreign tourists. Having your meal by the river side and the view of the sunset is another attraction. Unfortunately the washrooms are dirty.
- Shark meat is nice.
- Best seafood in kuala selangor.. the fat waitress kinda rude but eventually when the food came it was so damn good.. love it
- Fresh seafood. Better to try it during weekdays as you can get bigger size shellfish like crabs, etc