Fish & Chips
127 (Kenway Street)
Rockwall, TX 75087
- Cornbread is baked and then fried! Delish and sinful . Red beans and rice: great portion size and definitely made from scratch. People rave about the bread pudding but I was too full to have any.
- Spicy catfish... very good, so was the banana cake
- Amazing soul food!!!
- Off the chain! Great little spot to have some down to earth catfish and other food. BYOB & take out orders.
- Everything especially the fried lobster tail!
- Great food, friendly owner & Caramel Cake is delicious....
- Catfish, Shrimp & Collard Greens....
- Spicy catfish is wonderful
- Sad to say, we weren't very impressed with Z's. Catfish was mainly batter and very little fish. It was bland as well. The owner seemed so sweet and very family oriented.
- Catfish is crispy and delish and the cornbread is amazing!