Zé do Cozido
Rua José Acúrcio Das Neves N 3 A (Rua Barão De Saborosa)
+351 21 849 6048
- Treasure outside the touristic area
- Pores individuais muito bem servidas. timo ambiente. S fecha aos sbados. Vale a visita!
- Really good food.. omg tiger shrimps were awesome. The kitchen closes at 10 pm, so go before that. I missed awesome shrimps since i was late
- Great food and service! Tried fish and pork and they were yummy! Great wine as well
- Absolutely superb fish, excellent wines. The staff are super friendly. The deserts are excellent.
- Wonderful fresh fish!
- Nice Portuguese food with cosy environment, friendly staff who speak English and delicious dessert!
- Fantastic little family restaurant in a non-obvious location. Food and wine are great, as well as the service.
- O Javali excelente. Comidinha com muita qualidade
- Daily menu features fish. I had fried pork with very crunchy vegetable as side dish. Huge portion of pork and salad really delicious, and I ate only a few potato chips. Experienced looking staff.
- Authentic portuguese food well confectioned. Friendly staff
- Fresh fish and friendly staff.
- Comida tradicional portuguesa, espectacularmente confeccionada. Pequeno, familiar mas vale muito a pena pela qualidade dos pratos e do servio.
- Cozy restaurant. Fresh fish, very taste ham and low prices
- Fresh daily fish. Traditional Portuguese cuisine in a small boutique restaurant. Very reasonable price #WhatElse ?!
- O prego espectacular tudo em geral muito bom. Restaurante familiar e o pessoal 5 estrelas. Recomendo!
- Bom servio boa comida e gente simptica.
- Para quem gosta de caracois e caracoletas tambm se recomenda...