Yum Cha Cafe
Dim Sum, Chinese, Asian
- Don't let the old Chinese women cut you (it will happen very often if you aren't aggressive in line!)
- Merry Christmas
- the Turkeys are cheap
- Started to sell Turkeys
- Damn cheap dim sum!
- Try the shrimp/chive stuffed wontons!
- Cheap dim sum, cheap food.
- Try the Shrimp Wonton Soup
- Try the Egg Custard Steamed Bun
- Try the Shrimp Balls
- Try the Shrimp Shiu Mai
- Ask for hien, nicest clerk in the world.
- Great food in general, for cheaper than fast food. $5 was too much for me to eat
- Their soy sauce is real thick and sweet -- perfect for dipping!
- Beware the bargain basement sriracha. Also note they use a lot of corn for dim sum filler in several dishes
- Not great dim sum but open on holidays, good hours and low low prices.