2878 SE Gladstone St (28th Ave.)
Portland, OR 97202
- Literally everything is so good. Takas tuna is special and different!
- Nice selection of sushi & tempura. Really long wait for a table. A bit pricey.
- It's a small place with a small staff so it can take a while to get seated, but the food is worth the wait. The poki, spicy Thai, and spicy tuna rolls were excellent. The yakisoba was good as well.
- The Poke Roll and Salmon Chili Roll are must haves every time.
- Oh man, order as much as you can stand, it's some of the best. Rainbow roll, crispy salmon roll, tuna, mmmm.
- Things to try your first time here: Taka's Tuna, seared albacore sashimi, unagi sushi (freshwater eel)
- Try the takas tuna! Amazing!"
- I love that this is kinda secluded place and intimate ambiance.. T'was the best dinner on my birthday :) oh boy how can i forget this place? I'll be back this year, i'm sure of that ;)
- They don't take reservations and it fills up fast, so arrive early, recommend sashimi and a Chet's special roll. Miso is cheap, endamame is not. Order is waves so limited bar doesn't overflow w/ dish
- First time here? Order the Taka's Tuna. You won't regret it!
- Drink green tea with your sushi.
- I love this place!! Salmon Chili Roll!!!...and Goto...and Jenn too..
- Steak and chicken teriyaki is unbelievable!
- Try the Booji roll!
- Located on a no-there-there stretch of Gladstone, Yokos violates real estates cardinal rule of location, location, location...
- try the fried rice ball sushi.