Yang san bak
3601 W 6th St (Normandie)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- Make sure to get the grill that's lined with kimchi... at the end they'll make kimchi fried rice for you!
- I got Combo B. It was very good. Great quality of meat, perfect for two people. Service was great! The server as well as the owner came around to make sure everything was well. I would recommend this.
- So great! Get a combo but substitute one of the normal meats with Bulgogi - seriously the jam!
- Realy realy perfect korean BBQ.
- Kimchi moat, 'nuff said. Love this place!
- You'll want to go with a decent size group and order a large-format combo to feast on a dozen or so different cuts of meat, including offal.
- We got the combo that serves 2-3 people. But it could've easily served 4-5.
- Korean BBQ
- Always get one of the combos. Best value!
- Combo menu's are great ! Smallest one also enough for 2 people .
- $39.99 dinner set - awesome! Plus it comes w/a free bottle of either soju, beer or wine!!! LOVE the side dishes, kimchi around the grill, the kimchi fried rice and the rice drink at the end!!!
- early bird special (before 9pm) on weekdays-15% off your order. Sometimes applies on weekends too if the owner is feeling nice. :)