馅老满酒家 • Xian Lao Man
252 Andingmen Inner St (Jiaodaokou E Rd)
+86 10 6404 6944
- best dumplings, broccoli, fried eggplant, etc. in town
- best cold dish: (cabbage, peanuts, deliciousness) best fried dumpling: tastiest thing you haven't tried: (tofu/egg? dried scallops, crab, topped with vinegar, just get it, trust me.)
- These dumplings are SO tasteful and the atmosphere very authentic! Especially the tomato/egg, pork/corns and the special ones are delicious. Probably the best fried dumplings I have ever had - yum!!
- Classic Beijing restaurant in the hutongs, good for groups English menus. Order the "Ma Doufu" for a real Beijing dish. Also enjoy the "strange taste" aubergine and some dumplings.
- Great generously portioned dumplings. Other food is great too: the braised spicy eggplant is one of the best things I've ever eaten.
- Meeeeeeega Leckere Dumplings. der Traditionelle Chinasalat ist auch der Hammer. nur kommt man mit englisch nicht sehr weit. Hnde und Fe mssen zur Kommunikation reichen.
- The Dumpling are a must try here ! They are quite cheap and delicious (8 yuan for 5 Dumpling). Don't hesitate to order a lot and ask for take away.
- Make sure to get the house specialty dumplings as pot stickers.
- Delicious and cheap dumplings along with a good range of other dishes.
- The food is great. Service is quick. Try Madoufu, yummy!
- 2, . , 2. .
- awesome dumplings
- Excellent dumplings !! Orders of 10 pieces minimum per type. English menu.
- Great dumplings. Just order as many as you can. Take the ones that you don't eat home. You will not regret it.
- An order consists of 5 dumplings but there is a minimum of two orders per dumpling type. The lamb and zucchini dumplings were my favorite!
- best jiaozi in town
- Great dumplings
- After checking out foursquare, I'm happy I decided to go to this place. For real, this has the best fried dumplings I ever had.
- We loved the lamb with green peppers dumpling! Also the dumplings come boiled or pot sticker style, just ask!
- Try the tea leaf and pork dumplings () -- yes, dumplings stuffed with tea leaves. Delicious.