Wow Wow West
#01-133, ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre (6 Jln Bukit Merah)
+65 9380 8571
- Owned by a young hawkerpreneur chick, this place serves up the best fish and chips! fresh, crispy and big portion too.
- Awesome portions. I love the sausages as well. Of course service can be better but I don't really care. I love the food and sometimes I'm just amused by how angsty the auntie is LOL
- Best hawker centre fish and chips in Singapore!
- Very bad attitude & impolite talking to people. Try ordering for 1 set main dish and ask for extra set of knife & fork, they will reject you instantly. Try this & you will believe what I said.
- Bad attitude , rude service ! Definitely not going back to eat!
- Quote: "...( - #01-133 ABC Brickworks Market & FC @ 6 Jalan Bukit Merah (S)150006 Opening Hours: Mon to Sat: 11:00 21:00 (Closed Sundays)..."
- Solid western food with mega portions. Their sausages are super as well. Not for the faint hearted!
- Very generous portions of chicken cutlet and fries. Worth the calories.
- If u don't want any of the standard sides (fries, coleslaw, beans), let them know as u order. They'll replace with the other sides
- Value for money. Sausages are good
- Their Chicken Chop was ordinary, but Fish and Chips was very good. Prices have now increased to $7.
- Generous portions, well worth the price.
- Fish and Chip
- The only positive is they are generous with the servings and value for money. But I don't find it delicious though, the fries was over fried and dark. The chicken chop just average. Won't go again.
- Awesome western food at very affordable price!! Value for money!!
- Always like their cutlet. Super big share. 2 person can share one.
- They serve quite a large portion, I like the beef streak, coleslaw and the chicken sausage but chicken chop just so so.
- Huge portions! Good staff. Good food overall. Just take in moderation lol
- Portion served not as big as claimed to be.. not worth the critics..
- Big Servings! i mean very bigjust take care of your heart lol