Chinese, Dim Sum
- Now *this* is a drink
- The owner is awesome! Food comes in big quantities so you have left overs for days! Al Capone was said to eat here also.
- Awesome Singapore noodles served with extra curry and slices of fresh jalepenos
- Stir-fry green beans are delicious
- Awesome drinks. Great food.
- The egg drop is the BOMB !
- Cheap Tsing Tao here!
- Go with the pot stickers and six happiness
- Dim sum and dinner are both awesome here!
- One of three unique architectural buildings in Chinatown
- Great Dim Sum served daily until 2pm. Shrimp toast and the seafood dumplings are excellent. Reasonable prices and you get a lot for your money. They validate your parking ticket so you only pay $2.
- One of the oldest restaurants in Chicagos Chinatown
- Soft shell crabs
- Total time warp. '70s drinks at '70s prices.
- Best Chinese food in China town
- Coconut dish.
- Best Chinese in Chinatown!
- The atmosphere is ambient and the food is of high caliber in asian cuisine. It's alwayd a fresh feeling whenever I experience that brand of hospitality.
- Try as much as possible, it has an amazing menu.