Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
Jewish, Deli / Bodega
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Rye bread is astonishing
- Amazing bagels
- $13 for a relatively little bit of corned beef (I ordered pastrami, but the order taker was more into her phone than my lunch) in between some okay rye. Just made me miss Chicago and real Jewish deli
- Get the pastrami and have your friend get the corned beef. Then go halvies so that you can try both cuts.
- Have a light lunch with the smoked trout salad. Pass on the pickle. Get some slaw.
- Hungry in FiDi? Head down to the Tuesday Ferry Plaza Market for lunch today for one of Wise Sons classic pastrami sandwiches.
- Burgers= 70% ground beef + 30% pastrami. GET IT!!
- Pastrami burgers bagels & the corned beef o my
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2012 - Reader's Poll - BEST NEW RESTAURANT
- They change the items around but I'll say that this is the best pastrami sandwich in the fidi and on my top 3 for all of SF! Only here on tue. Gets crowded after noon. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Try the trout sandwhich. I almost liked it better than the pastrami.
- Get the chocolate babka.
- Best chocolate egg cream I've had in SF
- Pastrami Reuben is amazing