Hot Dogs, Fast Food, German
5135 Laurel Canyon Blvd (at Magnolia Blvd)
Valley Village, CA 91607
- Get the chili dog on a pretzel bun!
- Anything you order looks like baby pop
- The fries r 2nd to Mickey D's. The new chicken sandwiches are very good for a first effort at introducing chicken on the menu! Of course there's always the ice cream cones, shakes, banana splits...
- Want a heart attack in a bag? This is your place! But always double-check to make sure they gave you the correct condiments. My corn dog is lonely without mustard.
- The fries are standouts and the dogs are what you would expect!
- WORST EVER. They don't open until 8 am on weekdays (whose bright idea was that?) and almost never have the French Toast sticks...out of them or can't make. WTF?
- Jules is the BEST person working there, and he's CUTE TOO !!!
- No the pretzel buns suck always overcooked & stale ! Original all the way
- Pretzel Buns rock the house!
- Getting a little bit....