Burgers, Fast Food
4640 E Palm Valley Blvd (Red Bud Ln)
Round Rock, TX 78665
- These kids at this drive thru are the friendliest, smiling bunch. They're my favorites!
- My favorite place to eat in Texas! LOVE IT!!! :)
- Everything is great here. There is a whataburger close to my house in Taylor but the service there is so awful, it is worth the drive to Round Rock to go to an awesome Whataburger.
- I love their onion rings!
- Staff is great. Don't care for the food.
- I love their sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos.
- Chopped house cheddar burger is tasty!!!
- Don't go through Lane B in the drive-thru. No shade and no condiments.
- Best onion rings I've found anywhere!
- Spicy ketchup!
- Dang they up there pricing for food. Wow
- Add A1 Sauce to ur Burger
- Buffalo chicken sandwich.
- Cant beat a honey chicken biscuit
- The sausage biscuit. That is all.