Wah Sing Restaurant
2521 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC 20020
- Be forewarned: they take cash only.
- dey have da best Chinese in s.e. esp da egg foo young
- Bring Money!
- The don't give enough rice.
- Best french fries I've tasted from a carry-out, no ketchup needed.
- The food is always delicious
- Had the shrimp egg food and it was great!!! That Lil box of rice with 4 patties and gravy cum on now for $9.50 it can b at lease a med rice when ordering lf size meal...so I buy a LG pork fryer rice..
- Been a customer since the 90s. Always hot & ready. Love it...
- They have the absolute best shrimp spring rolls ever I can order them all by themselves
- Damn those wings are good!
- Cash only establishment. The food is always hot and made well. A bit more expensive than other Chinese restaurants in the area.
- Best place on this side of Minnesota & Pennsylvania Ave.
- Chicken wings were done! Fried well like they are supposed to be. And they aren't the crazy scary huge wings...normal!
- YumYum...even has a BAR!!!!
- Best Chinese food in D.C.!! Undecided?? Try the Shrimp and Broccoli, Egg Foo Yung, and the Lo Mein...The Lemonade/Tea Mix is the bomb too..
- Best shrimp and broccoli!
- I meant they.