Volta Mediterranean Restaurant
$ $ $
- Love the commitment here to be as GMO-free as possible (did you know, maps bourbons aren't but Wild Turkey is?). Also, check out the Skordalia dip (potato & walnut).
- not worth your time! Terribly slow, empty, cold food, high prices!
- In Italian, the word "volta" means "journey" or "turn" and just so happens to be the name of Boulder's newest Mediterranean eatery. Read full restaurant review online ...
- Even though it isn't prominently featured on the menu, they take great care of vegetarians!
- Happy hr times are 4:30-6pm, located where Alba used to be, ambiance is great & i'll be back to sample food. Join me next time
- Great ambiance; friendly staff; creative dishes and super fresh seafood. A new favorite. :)
- Unimpressed with the new decor. Very small dinner portions. Good but not rushing to go back.