Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Winery
260 Birdcage Walk (Downing St.)
Hollister, MO 65672
- Get a Napoleon!! It's not on the menu, but they know what it means ;)
- Had a white chocolate and raspberry hot chocolate and blue berry muffin. The hot chocolate was sweet but real good ( cup sizes are huge!). Atmosphere is idea for a coffee shop. The muffins are normal.
- Iced tea fans! Try the Rainforest Mate iced!
- Fantastic for the area
- I always love the surprise latte
- The best coffee shop I've been to ever... And I live in California!
- Amazing freshly brewed coffee, great wine, & great atmosphere!
- Decaf Napoleon made from fresh beans.sweet
- Super coffee!
- The Napoleon drink ICED is a rly good summer coffee drink!! LOVE IT..i get it everytime!
- Great coffee and incredible atmosphere! Really a nice local get away!
- Raspberry Italian Cream Soda is really good.
- We JEERKs love stopping in for drinks at Vintage Paris! Don't forget to try their delicious sandwiches!!
- Fall flavored lattes are really good!
- Try a white chocolate hazelnut iced latte! Amazing!!!!!!
- Visiting from out of town? Welcome to an amazing place to relax with a well prepared specialty drink or a fine wine from Europe or Napa Valley. The atmosphere itself is worth stopping by.
- I have one word for you: GET A S'MORE LATTE RIGHT NOW!!