Shop 2, G/F, Lucky Court, 16 Mui Wo Ferry Pier Rd
Pak Ngan Heung,
- The Walnut tart and fresh Sour Dough bread are incredible!
- Love the coffee and bread!
- Good coffees and a brilliant selection of good bread,pastries as well as some organic ingredients.
- The raspberry chocolate buns are delicious. Pretty good iced latte as well!
- Coffee is very good here. No skimmed at times but always served at the right temperature and it's mighty tasty
- You have to try the walnut tart! Only $10 for one, and way better than any pecan pies I've had in HK (even those from Tai Tai Pies). Grab 'em before they're gone!
- Freshly baked bread by 9am.. The whole village smell like a glorious fresh bread :)