- Don't know what to get? Trust your server to be your guide and definitely consider the staff meal.
- Marvellous food perfect service!!
- Favorite restaurant in Vancouver!
- A real gem and definitely worth checking out if you enjoy Indian food. Great atmosphere and staff, we had the tasting menu and it was amazing. The lamb lollipops a highlight
- amazing food great service
- Hipster vibes on the rooftop! But so delicious! The lamp lollipops live up to the hypecreamy curry and amazing lamb flavor. Goat curry and ricotta spiced samosa are great. Naan couldve been crispier
- Everything is delicious let the waiters decide and surprise you!
- Everything is good. The lamb popsicles and stuffed Nan are out of this world.
- Really enjoyed the Jackfruit app...very unique. The Punjabi goat curry was awesome too! Oh and the ricotta stuffed naan...well basically everything:)
- Stellar food, GREAT service. What every Indian restaurant should aspire to be. Famous for their lamb Popsicles, but don't overlook the vegetarian options.
- Truly a gem. Generally, there is a wait, but uber-friendly and competant staff circulate with snacks and the drinks are great. Not a clunker on the menu, and two specials every day.
- This newish location is a bit bigger than the old one but has a comfy waiting area. Still no reservations. Still the most excellent Indian food in the region.
- The lamb "popsicles" are the signature dish, but there aren't really any losers. Jackfruit FTW. The new cocktail menu is great. Love the spacious new venue with the waiting area.
- Bring on the naan!
- Visited for the first time with my wife to celebrate an anniversary. Pleasantly surprised to see Vij there, making the rounds and engaging with guests. Food was fantastic and experience was memorable
- Maybe this is heretical but I just don't think it's as good as Rangoli. The food is spectacular of course but the service is only OK and the new location is really lacking in ambiance.
- Quite possibly the best Indian restaurant ever. Do not miss this. There's a line but they'll come around with appetizers as you're waiting. Just relax.
- Always good !