- Definitely try the house special vermicelli noodle bowl (#45). The grilled meatballs are excellent!
- Delicious. My fav
- Canh chua, delicious and paleo.
- In the dining room the best bets are the crispy spring rolls, salted squid, barbecue platter, and soups with rice noodles.
- Atencin excelente!
- Best pho I have eaten anywhere, hands down. (Beef)
- Crispy spring rolls!
- Pad thai...shrimp
- Josh Lawler, chef of The Farm and Fisherman, eats here on his nights off. He loves the BBQ platter.
- Good menu of traditional Vietnamese cooking and a nicely remodeled dining room done in bamboo chic. Service is pleasant, too, but less than snappy.
- First time wrapping a crispy egg roll in rice paper....ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS
- My favorite place is to sit by the windows; the squid vermicelli bowl is my usual and is always good! Godiva martini is nice to sip but a scorpion will get you a tiki glass!
- I like their napkins
- The best if haven't been go...
- Order by number. Pronouncing the actual names of the entrees is too difficult! Great food overall!
- Two Vietnamese iced coffees will wire you up for the day.
- Crispy Spring Rolls are the best. Same with rice vermicelli
- Musts: Spring roll vermicelli and pork in a clay pot.
- Try Com tam dac biet. It tastes originally from saigon. Warning: A lot of meat will be served in one dish!
- Amazing place!