- Service terrible, portions tiny--three small pieces of stale focaccia 28. I could count the leaves in my salad. Aside from superb mozzarella, bottega is like Element Fresh, except 3x more expensive.
- I wrote a negative review about Bottega and it disappeared. Something's fishy with Bottega and Foursqaure...
- Bad service, but this place has pretty good terrace.
- Overpriced and small portions. Not impressed. There are better options in Xintiandi.
- Loved the foccacia and baby spinach salad! Service is fine, especially for China standards.
- I loved the foccacia and baby spinach salad. Service is fine enough (especially for China standards).
- When finishing ur meal don't forget to get the affogato! Gemelli pasta was my fav and deep fried items were all good! Outdoor and indoor seating. Wine and beer!
- Right now: just soft opening... But really friendly stuff, most delicious bruschetta and pizza in Shanghai so fare
- Great food but severely understaffed