- Sit at the bar. Joe is the best he will make sure you have a good time.
- LOL at the $$$$ rating - steak dinner is $14.
- amazing. $8 they bring out a 7 ounce steak, potato, French roll and iceberg salad and you broil the steak yourself! It's actually fun and if you don't know how just follow someone elses lead!
- Great place for lunch and great value. Come on in a grill your own steak!
- Opened in 1955. Original neon sign, mid-century red leather booths & bar at this grill your own steakhouse.
- It is hard to imagine a simpler meal than a dinner at the Venice Room, or a meal more satisfying than grill-it-yourself meat, garlic bread, a baked potato and a pony of bar Scotch.