Sports Bar, American, Bar
- If they have cheese curds - order them. Not on the menu all the time do get them while you can.
- Can't go wrong with $1.00 taco night on Mondays.
- Kids eat free on Tuesday rules!!!
- The boneless wings aren't bad, but they are a little chewy. The "hot" ones aren't very hot. :(
- Try your hand at the fun local trivia on the flip menus at your table while you wait for your food. How many points can you get?
- Wednsday is Trivia night! Awesome time...remember...no cheating!!
- Monday $1.00 taco nights rock!
- Dogs eat free on Wednesday!! They have a doggie menu and give your dog a bowl of water!!
- Varsity club dip yummy!
- Blackened Mahi sandwich or wrap...awesome! P.s. Ask for the spicy ranch sauce and pour that on...yummy.
- The best buffalo chicken salad....must have with their blue-cheese!
- Two words...Macho Nachos!
- free dessert on your b-day
- Love love love the boneless wings and the bleu cheese is made right here:) awesome!
- The Buffalo Wrap is delicious!
- The nachos are the best! Better than Wing house!
- Can't go wrong with the wings!!!
- The Macho Nachos are amazing and enough to feed a big party themselves!
- The daily specials are very good.
- Like everyone has said, the boneless wings are the best! The regular wings are a decent size. Order them "wet" for more of a kick! And don't forget karaoke with Garth Thursday nights at 9! :D