Coffee Shop, Café, Restaurant
- great coffee and free wifi, and rarely too busy. love it!
- Beer and wine. I repeat, they are now serving beer and wine. Please tip your server ;-)
- Mushroom and kale quiche is an indulgence I partake in on the regular! Served up with a toddy? Yum!
- The omelets rock!
- Mix things up this year with a Southwestern-style treat featuring prickly pear cheesecake, habanero sauce, walnut crust, lime curd topping, meringue, & fresh mint. Call 602-595-2244 for ordering info.
- Mmmmm farm fresh egg sandwich!
- Great quinoa salad here with Feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, mint leaves, Persian cucumbers, and citrus house vinaigrette.
- Try the Iced Coffee - Excellent!!!
- great "breakfast for dinner" spot!
- Their cappuccino and scones are delicious!
- They have almond milk!
- We are dreaming about what kind of tasty treats Virginia will bring to this year's Best of Phoenix A'fare on October 5th. She never fails to satisfy our sweet tooth.
- Official Diner's Passport Participating Restaurant. Make sure to Stamp Your Passport on your iPhone or Droid when you dine here. http://app.dinerspassport.com Rewards coming soon!
- Amazing vegan choices! Great coffee :)
- Actually, very good coffee and food (all house made) however, perhaps the least cozy (locally owned) vibe/spot I know. I mean nice art and furnishings... Just missing warmth.
- Saturday morning classical guitar. Great iced toddy. Vegan breakfast sandwich (hummus, spicy arugula, tomato, vegenaise on an English muffin... Add avocado). Moist, sweet, fresh vegan pastries.
- Great smoothies! Love the almond joy and blueberry/BlackBerry
- They need to get better AC! It's too hot inside!
- Great food. Great Art. Nice people. Community artist hang out. Local celebrities in music, art, and theater.
- Chocolate layer cake is divine!