Deli / Bodega
- One of the few places in town that have Portugese-style egg tarts
- The baked goods are all tasty, but the Custard Tart is PERFECT!
- Love this spot. Friendly staff and very relaxing area
- $.95 house-sitting croissants and great coffee with a nice patio.
- The bread is so good here!
- Crab cakes!
- Guitar lessons from David at Union Market!
- Ask Dave for bird of paradise!
- When u see Zoomie (a little white one) please give him a treat, he sure works hard for it and works the room very well!
- homemade CHORIZO SAUSAGE in buns , tin of club soda and Bobs Your Uncle, lunch!
- The Chicken Curry pocket are YUM!
- Pop in for a coffee and $1.25 jumbo homemade chocolate chip cookie while absorbing historical Strathcona.
- Go try their chocolate macaroons! they are more like chocolate coconut oat squares and they are amazing!
- Go to Union Market and try their spinich feta brioche but get there early cause they go fast