Deli / Bodega, Restaurant
Central Department Store, Ground Floor, East Mall - Grand Indonesia (Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1)
+62 21 23580476
- Makan mlam dulu... ;)
- The Red Velvet Pie... Gosh!!! Superb!!!
- Two thumbs up on the wide range variety of sandwiches! Tried the new river lobster roll and it's amazing! Returned and had the scallop aglio olio which was also very nice, light balanced taste.
- Favorite menu: The Mighty Red Velvet and Lychee Tea.
- Red velvet pie was unique!
- Sandwiches. Mushroom Soup. Calamari. Pasta. Crispy skin salmon. Nougat creme. Cappuccino. Macchiato. Smoothies.
- Carrot cake
- This place will invade your privacy, asking for name and phone number, possibility to be sold to marketers that haunt you with offers sms.
- Red velvet cake
- Salted choc milkshake FTW!
- Most are like red velvet, but to me nastar cheese
- Red velvet lovers, rejoice! Craving for red velvet in the form of a cake, pie or sundae? You got it. Don't give their other cakes a miss though, and their food items are great as well.
- Porchetta really good
- Trying the red velvet cheesecake. But still like their Red Velvet Cake the most.
- Very friendly staff, super trendy place. Quite expensive though. Try the red velvet sundae! I had a lychee martini that was great!
- Red velvet pie is heaven!!!
- Red velvet very yummy....but they dont have spaghetti w pork crackers like union senayan plz , it will be great thats my fave
- The best red velvet cake in J-town so far.. Also like their croissant and brioche
- Truffle salt fries is yummy
- Cake nya enakkk banget, ga ada tandingannya.... hehhehhe model potongan rambut pria