Tapas, Latin American
$ $ $
1633 17th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Ok. Conversion from bad Mexican cuisine to Spanish tapas is only a menu change, but better so far. The interior needs to be firebombed and start over. Time will tell. Need to change the music.
- Worst service....ever!
- Go for the margaritas, not the food
- I was extremely disappointed and won't be coming back. The seafood tapas were lacking of flavors and freshness. My guest and I were extremely sick afterwards :( thumbs down!!
- Still not good. The calamari was awful and the tortilla was undercooked. Still bad food on 17 street.
- I wouldn't.
- Ok tapas. Small table at the windows right by the vent so freakin cold when ac is on.
- New Management New Chef it is night and day. The food and drink is great. I had the Oyster Rockefeller, Croquettes, and the Sirloin Steak. All are delicious and the Steak was cooked perfect. YUMMY
- My friend had the seafood entre and the calamari was way too chewy and the same with the clams this is a definite pass
- Had the chicken entre very bland not something i would come back for