Tuttimelon / TeaWay
Ice Cream, Café, Tea Room
2402 Central Ave (at Park St)
Alameda, CA 94501
- The attendant was so nice. :) Free drink after having 8 stamps.
- Only two flavors of froyo on offer: vanilla and original. The gelato selection is a bit deeper. Quality is fine. Dont go out of your way.
- 90% of it's customer base are teenagers. 90's babies.
- Spicy popcorn chicken is soooooo gooood
- Might want to ask for your flavored teas to be half/less sweetened, but otherwise, love that you can add all your own extras to your boba drinks!
- My favo spot. Honey grapefruit greentea or coconut taro or the jasmine milktea is my favorites. And u can mixx all the toppings
- They play music which is nice but it is way too loud. It is like walking into a club and way too loud to have a conversation.
- Coconut milk tea with pineapple jelly, mango jelly and lychee jelly, plus the large boba. It's amazingly perfect.
- Gelato Flavor of the Month for December is red relvet! Yum!
- Half taro half green tea with less sugar is always my choice! Their popcorn chicken is really good!
- You can mix your own boba. They have several kinds that you can choose from.
- Two thumbs up for the chipper staff.
- Love the caramel milk tea!
- Tea Way Milk Tea with Lovely Jade Jelly is the best! Damn!
- I'm impressed, fresh toppings, also the 2nd and third toppings are pretty economical at $0.35!!!