Tsui Wah Restaurant (翠華餐廳)
- Their crispy bun with condensed milk is a great midnight snack.
- Local food is always good. And it's opened 24/7! Try spicy fish balls noodle soup and chicken rice. Reasonable price.
- Local cha cheng teng... Great pineapple bun, milk tea and abalone rice.
- Red bean bun all the way
- Go off menu and get the Pork Chop w/ Fried Instant Noodles ()!!!
- Crispy bun with sweet condensed milk is a must try!
- A great restaurant, worth seeking out!
- Theee only place that didnt let me down this time around. What a relief!
- Hahhahah! Hong Kong diner with staff from hell! But true HK dont give a shit spirit. I love it!
- Environment is good, food is delicious and the price is acceptable and reasonable
- Rice good..enjoy the milk tea.they open 24 hours. The pinnaple bun so big for one person
- Big pinapple bun with butter iced , also the rice is so good
- Abalone fried rice
- Big cafe chain. Good was decent. Liked the hot almond egg white drink.
- kshk http://www.kshk.com.hk/ #tee #shirt # #t-shirt #jacket # # # #
- Most of the staffs have bad attitude. Hk milk tea failed. Wanton mee failed. Nth special. Won't recommend & won't come again.
- Swiss chicken wings! Review at http://danielfooddiary.com/2014/01/09/tsuiwah/
- I like the lime ice drink very refreshing