Siloso Beach (101 Siloso Road)
Sentosa, Singapore 098970
- Trapizza linguini is a must try
- Worst pizza ever! Place looks like a dump on a beach!
- No pet allowed even it is a outdoor bistro restaurant.. WTF
- Surprisingly decent pizzeria operated by nearby hotel Rasa Shangrila. Located along Siloso beach, this makes a good lunch spot when in this area.
- Generous sized pizzas. Service a bit hard to gain the attention of
- Chill place by the beach. Pizza is ok.
- . . ~~ . !!
- Waiter in black cap had a real attitude problem. Pffft
- The staff not too helpful. Probably had a rough long day. Pizza is so so only
- pizza was normal. don't expect
- It's a good place to chill. But the chicken wings are not so good so yeah don't order it. Haha!
- Monthly chef pasta and chef pizza. Month of may: mushroom pizza (shiitake, button and portobello) vegetarian pasta (artichokes,mushroom,roasted peppers, olives with a splash of chunky tomoto sauce)
- Pretty decent pizza and pasta, right by Siloso Beach
- Pizza flat and pizza formaggio are the must-trys!!
- Best pizza!
- Seafood salad is not too bad.
- Thin crust pizza is fantastic
- The nachos are Doritos!! So disappointing...
- Great pizzas! Food has improved tremendously! Nice romantic place for Sat night date when u have the whole beach to urself.