200 State St (at 3rd St)
Los Altos, CA 94022
- Excellent: fresh rolls, curry chicken, chicken vermicelli, crab & tomato vermicelli soup, crepes. Very consistent quality.
- Chicken vermicelli, lemongrass chicken with rice, chicken curry with rice or french rolls, and seafood tomato rice noodle soup are my favorites.
- Ok its on Main Street, not Main. Mean Beef Pho and Chicken Vermicelli.
- One of the few local restaurants that serve banh xeo, or Vietnamese crepe.
- Shrimp vermicelli very tasty. Fresh roll is solid, lot better than other shops
- Americanized Vietnamese restaurant. Pho was nothing special
- Unimpressive. Broth was pretty bland, and I actually had to ask for the Thai basil. Looking around, they were serving everyone pho with heaps of sprouts and a small patch of cilantro.
- Great tofu curry, if you are a vegetarian. Other veggie items are so-so.