Tony's Family Restaurant
- Greek chicken breast, Greek salad...almost everything...if you have a taste for something. ..they have it and it is good
- I really don't understand why there are so many good tips here. The place is a dive. It's dirty and the food was below average.
- 4 eggs 2 country fried steaks 1/2lb of hash browns 2 slices of toast $7.95
- Try double chocolate cake
- Good food and lots of it! Definitely will return.
- The skillets are huge! Try the American skillet if you are a meat lover.
- The food is amazing, the service is great!
- 24/7 with breakfast options always available
- Good memories made here with friends. Cheap, good food! Parking is sometimes a little hard to come by though because of the limited amount of parking
- The Greek potatoes and rice is out of this world!
- So much bacon in the skillets.
- Greek chicken
- Chicken fried steak with biscuits and gravy side of bacon and strong coffee
- It was too good. I love family restaurants.
- Steakburger is large enough for four people!
- Pancake sandwich!!!!
- Favorite Sit in diner! Local gem. Great service and great food!
- Try the ribs...yummy ...
- Don't try to park in the lot on busy weekend mornings!
- I always get the Denver Omelet with mozzarella cheese. The pancakes are delicious. Moist and fluffy. But everything is good. This place is great. :)