- For presentation excitement order the Flaming Beef served on a sizzling hot platter that's literally on fire when the bring it to your table. It has a rich and smokey sauce that's very satisfying.
- Chicken pad thai is the most delicious thing ever!! Alternatively, get pinapple fried rice!
- Absolutely THE BEST Thai food in Portland!! Very friendly staff and great atmosphere!!
- Don't forget the Panang or Mussamon curries - they too are noteworthy! Don't forget to order a Thai iced coffee or tea. My family's number one take out choice!!!!
- OMG! Only place to go to get authentic, non-americanized Thai food! Rock and Rolls are delicious, the Larb mouthwatering and great w/sticky rice.
- With the right ratio of rice, the curries will feed you for days. Among them, yellow is the the one I return for. Their Thai Iced Tea is super sweet, but that's how they all are. Dilute if it's togo.
- The Pad Prih King is all time. Don't waste a drop of that sauce. The salad rolls are the freshest I've ever had anywhere.
- I love the yellow curry with chicken! One order is enough to share...if you're willing.
- This place has amazing food! Addicted*
- Best pad thai and pineapple fried rice
- #DDOSafeHouse (tip)
- Very tasty, and excellent pumpkin curry.
- Super friendly. Can't wait to come back and save room for the coconut ice cream with sticky rice dessert.
- Don't come on Saturday night when the VWClub is meeting in the parking lot. they lost our order and are packed. Sucks.
- Great food! I love the drunken noodles
- cashew shrimp was disgusting. drenched in oil and had no veggies other than carrots .