Sandwiches, Coffee Shop
1025 W Abram St (at Tarpley)
Arlington, TX 76013
- Remember The Alamo!
- Get a John Wayne w/ Jalapenos!! Best sandwich in the world!!
- The owner is one of the lone rangers in the movie "The Lone Ranger" coming out July 4th! It also stars Johnny Deap. (Not sure how his last name is spelt).
- The second time John Wayne changed my life was here.
- The best panini's in town!
- The John Wayne is amazing!!!
- The Alamo with beans instead of chicken, was the greatest panini I have ever had.
- Banana pudding - sin. Delicious sin.
- Love this place! The sandwiches are AMAZING!
- It was good, but still kinda boring. Not as flavorful as I expected :/
- Had the clementine sandwich. A little different. If you like savory sandwiches you will not like it. I'm anxious to try their other sandwiches
- Love their sandwiches! I got the Alamo panini. Yummy!
- Was delicious
- The high noon is delicious! But it has a kick!
- Try the John Wayne!
- Buffalo Bill = best turkey sandwich in town!
- Great sandwiches, coffee and blueberry tea. My fave.
- Great place! The high noon and coconut cream pie with a lemonade are my favs!!
- I love the 1/2 Alamo Panini and the greek salad. Perfect for a light lunch.