Tian Yian Cafe & Restaurant (天苑精进料理坊)
Vegetarian / Vegan
5,7 & 9, Jalan 3/93 (Taman Miharja Jalan Cheras)
+60 3-9281 8837
- It is sad that the signature nasi lemak and rojak tofu are no longer available. Both were cheap and really nice! >.< this is a very good head start restaurant for vegan beginner! =)
- Tofu Rojak!
- Green Curry Rice!! $5.50 only!! ^o^
- Soups are quite salty and food got a lot of ajinomoto. but still love the foods here ;)
- More options to choose and tasty too. (^^)
- service is very bad esp Sunday night!!!
- What a nice.. Green curry mee.. The herb and flavouring is totally diff from Thailand style green curry (sweet type) this green curry slightly spicy and aromatic.. Definitely must try..
- So good, my favorite veggie restaurant
- Their home made mixed fruit juice not bad, give it a try! Green curry rice is tasty and it's just RM5.50.
- Nice test on tian yian food! :D
- Nice food with reasonable price, nice environment. Super busy at 1st & 15th days of lunar calendar month (Buddhist vegetarian days), self service if don't want to wait too long.
- The busiest vegetarian cafe in town ! Lots and Unique dishes they have ! Reasonable price ! Must try !
- Ladies and gentleman must try out the chessy rendang rice. .best for me!!!
- Worse service I ever seen!!
- Must try the green curry noodle & dumplings soup
- Eggless cakes ;) everything there is delicious.
- Delicious food!! My fav vege restaurant!!!
- Try rice with cheese curry lamb.
- Very good vege restaurant at reasonable price. Lots of choices, vege satey is nice. But pizza and chop too.
- Green curry rice is not bad! RM6.80/plate. But the olive pasta wasn't good.. abit blend.. rm7.80/plate. Jasmine tea is refillable.. rm4/cup.