Thai Shing Restaurant (泰成菜館)
36 Tang Lung St
+852 2834 2500
- Green Curry Chicken fried rice - Full flavor, just enough spiciness, delish! Chicken Pad See Ewe. Tasty! Both chicken dishes weren't dry. Mixed Veggies was a little salty. Drinks needs improvement.
- Hidden gem in Causeway Bay! Tom Yam is the one to kill for!!
- Wifi password is 88833888
- Excellent chicken curry!
- A fun place to stop after the Sevens - beats out Jamie's Italians for a quick, delicious bite! Pro tip: don't get the prawns, they taste frozen.
- Good for a quick dinner. Pad Thai was average and so was the tom yum kong. Good price though.
- Great for a cheap curry. Fast service and good food! :-)
- Delicious pad Thai
- Love this place. Recommends are stuffed chicken wings and green curry. Contrary to other review i thought the pad thai has a balanced taste and i liked it alot.
- The pad thai is tasteless.
- G/F, Tang Fai Building, 36 Tung Lung Street, Causeway Bay. 2834 2500
- Reasonable price with good food quality
- Green vegetable curry and Tom Kha Gai for the win! :-)
- The food is OK the place a bit dirty thought