3110 N Central Ave (in Park Central Shopping Center)
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Coconut soup is deelish!
- I could eat Thai Basil every day! <3 YOU NEED THE PEANUT CURRY. Best thai iced tea in town! Inviting, cozy, cute decor/atmosphere. Also, take home a tub of their delicious salad dressing for $5!! :)
- Tucked away in a large downtown Phx shopping center this tiny place packs it in during lunchtime. Most dishes are very good and YES... Every Thai Basil is different... Even what's on the menu!
- Everything is delicious!!!
- Green curry Thai Hot = Dynamite!! Real good stuff.
- Any of the curries will do good!
- I am not being ridiculous when I tell you that the coconut soup here will change lives.
- My favorite is their namesake dish, the Thai Basil.
- Pad Broccoli
- Tried Red curry with chicken and lots of veggies....curry was delicious...
- The folks here dressed up a former sub shop with dark wood tables and chairs, charming vintage portraits and Thai woodcarvings to make the simple space welcoming to solo diners and small groups alike.
- Delicious food! Not so great on the service. :/
- Great food
- Try the spicy noodles with shrimp!
- If you desire some kick in your food, be sure to ask. But even then, you might not get it. I had yellow curry with tofu, my friend had green curry with beef. Not spicy at all.
- Rice and salad dressing ! :)
- Happening Phoenix Central corridor spot for lunch. Always busy, but the staff is attentive and gets you through quick (if you desire).
- Getting food to go here is a good option; they do a great job putting everything in individual containers so it's not a mess. Good yellow curry chicken, by the way.
- Try the barbeque chicken with sweet chili sauce.