American, Bar, Pub
- Get the towers of beer! $15 for 100 ounces of beer during happy hours!!
- This place is way over priced. Applebee's has better happy hour specials. Plus you won't have horrible service...
- Ask for Ashley. She's awesome!
- For the record this location has consistently delivered the worst Friday's experiences that I've ever had.
- Thanks to Morgan, we now know that Stripes members get free chips and salsa!
- Happy Hour 3-7pm and 10pm-close
- The grilled lobster is surprisingly good for a chain like this.
- The DJ's here always suck! Too loud for shitty music! Avoid Wednesday nights like the plague...
- Food was right and good, however, staff is very slow. It took over 40 minutes to get a small house salad AND the same length of time to even get my check.
- Great ambience, Roxy was phenomenal. Love the o'rderves.
- I love Fridays but this is honestly the worst one I've ever been to. Very rude employees & bad service
- Went last Friday and the bartenders were so cool!!!
- It's a typical Fridays - but wait staff is very friendly & competent
- Back at my favorite place and got to see my favorite waiter had to do this
- The roxbury location is my favorite
- Happy hour is also all day Sunday in both the bar and dining room areas.
- "Like Friday's on Facebook for to be the first to learn about new promotions and enter to win fun prizes!"
- Ask for Victoria!
- Ask for Caitlin
- The tips left here are ridiculous. Elaine is clearly the best waitress here.