Teppanyaki Grill & Supreme Buffet
5390 W 38th St (at Moller Rd)
Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Great food, great variety
- Best Chinese Buffet I have been in Indy.
- Nice but cost to much.
- There are better options for Asian cuisine in this strip mall. Eat somewhere else.
- Not very good
- The rice was dry, the noodles had no flavor, the shrimp was nasty and they only give you one drink. Plus side they have awesome chicken.
- The food & selection is awesome for any buffet, price is cheap.
- Not as clean as it used to be, employees are indifferent, but amazingly broad selection
- The food was good.. I mean it's a buffet.. So you can get what you want
- Food hot and fresh... Just too many kids
- Really delicious food.
- Best Chinese buffet ever!!! Very elegant!
- Is super bad food and expensive and bad servise never i back and thos restaurant
- If u can stand heads on shrim u will like this place. Mo m
- Place looks awesome but food was just ok. If you're looking to spend a lil more for better food buffet check out Journey.
- The Italian shrimp is always yummy.