Bubble Tea, Café
216 N. 10th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Red bean pudding milk tea (Q8) is a must try. Use straw to get to the goodness.
- Q1 original bubble tea is delish. A little heavy on the sugar but I can still taste the tea. Very nice tea aftertaste.
- Ask for almond bubble tea. It's off the menu... good hot or cold.
- Best bubble teas in the area. Try also the Banana Latte! Delicious
- T4 is great in the cold and for your cold as well!
- Best bubble tea place in town. Many Tables w/ free wifi. Personal fav: papaya milk shake, Japanese black bible tea, honey lime green tea.
- It's much like entering another dimension. Brittany Spears "Hit me Baby one more time" blasts randomly in between Asian songs. The hazelnut coffee is amazing and insanely strong, good God
- Get the banana or papaya milkshake!
- Push through the crowd at the entrance and go straight to the back - that's where you have to order
- Honey Dew Boba tea=GREAT! The guy behind the counter=awesome! but the big potatoe face girl had the social skills of a cave man.
- E1 is gross and not what u think it should be...don't get it!
- CLOSED for construction from Aug 6-21 after which it will be "Mr. Wish" :(
- Get the Q2 jasmine green bubble tea! Half sugar if you don't have a major sweet tooth.
- Wifi password: 216216216
- Jasmine green tea bubble tea was delicious.
- Grab your drink and sit at the counters to have a go at the mini billiards, foosball and air-hockey games
- Green apple or Strawberry smoothies...
- yummy choco pudding drink!
- Try the Taro bubble tea! It tastes like fruit loops!
- Looking for parking can be a bit of a hassle, but it's worth it. Service has been great any time of day.