Taste of Siam
45-47 Camden High St
London, Greater London NW1 7JH
+44 20 7380 0665
- Feeling adventurous? Ask for the Thai language menu and pick a random number. I call it Thai roulette. You'll discover some amazing new dishes!
- Favorite Thai "Shabu" in London
- Highly recommended to order "kra pao moo sub kai dao" (stir fried mince pork with holy basil and thai style fried egg on top). The taste equally delicious as real local thai street food.
- Tasty dishes, although portions are tiny. The beef is often very tough. Stick with shrimp or fish and you should be fine.
- Go to the noodle bar and ask for the Hot Pot (Jim Joom/Suki) - All you can eat for 12.50 - bring friends and cook your own in a steaming pot of stock soup. The Thai Iced Coffee also recommended.
- I'm torn between recommending the Pad Thai (best I've found in London since returning from Thailand) and the red curry, equally as delicious. I'd have both if it werent a little excessive for lunch!
- Very good food, especially the Pad Tha, and affordable prices, I enjoyed it a lot!!
- Best satay sauce I've tasted anywhere including Thailand!
- Went off the back of a previous tip saying best Pad Thai in London. I can confirm it's true!
- wasabi peanuts!
- Really good - beef panang wa amazing. And the side of Chinese broccoli
- Pad see yew
- Tom Kha was good, but most of the dishes are not authentic. You can find better Thai restaurants.
- I usually dont like pad thai but loved it in here!
- Authentic Thai food. Yum yum!
- Dumpling are very good. Strawberry juice as well!
- Really great food, pad thai was delish, papaya salad was juicy and spicy. Decor is very basic so if you are after food rather than ambiance that's the place!
- The vegetarian menu lies - most things on it contain fish or oyster sauce. There are only two appetizers and one noodle dish that are actually vegetarian.
- Hot pot buffet
- The location is near Koko. Try the hot pot here!