- Make sure to order horchata to drink with your meal. Everything on the menu is great, and the people are so nice. Don't forget $1.35 margaritas on Tuesdays!
- Tripas tacos are the bomb and their horchata is soooo refreshing!
- Autentica comida mexicana, riqusima la Barbacoa y carnitas!!!
- Order the Cameroon's El Diablo. It's only on the menu some of the time, but is easily the best dish. Shrimp in a spicy chipotle style sauce with flour or corn tortillas
- Great food!!
- The only place to eat Mexican food in Lubbock.
- The caldo de res is excellent for a hangover
- Horchata is fantastic! Good was, eh.
- Excellent enchiladas. Mediocre margarita.
- Pozole on the weekends is out of the park! This place is the perfect mixture of gringo/authentic Mexican food.
- Carne Asada meat is solid. Rice and releno are good too. Tamales, tacos and flautas are alright.
- Everything is good. Be sure to get the horchata to drink.
- It was tasty
- This was my first time here. The service was great and the food was good. I ordered the Albanil and would certainly recommend it.
- The people are SO nice. The cheese enchiladas? Not so great.
- Lots of food but it's oh-so good!!!
- Can't go wrong with mini tacos.
- The new menu sucks. Hard. But the food is delicious.
- Try the queso!
- $1 dollar margs. Starting at 5:00 pm. Happy Fat Tuesday