Taqueria El Paisa
822 Bridge Blvd SW
Albuquerque, NM 87105
- Burrito de deshebrada en rojo is phenomenal. So is the agua de sandia. And everything is so cheap! Highly recommend!
- My neighborhood taqueria. A true Mexican delight in a land of New Mexican food.
- The horchata and salsa verde are excellent! Loved all the tacos we tried but wish there was cilantro and onions
- Barbacoa. Homemade tortillas.
- Great gorditas! It's cash only though, so come prepared...
- Awesome barbacoa tacos!
- My favorite tacos are the asada tacos with onions and cilantro; they are so good. Their horchata is bomb. So nice that the patio is now enclosed.
- These are the best tacos I have ever had. And I've had a lot of tacos.
- Best Barbacoa Tacos in town!
- Everything on menu is delicious!!
- Chile relleno burrito
- Tortas de colita de pavo
- Every thing is good there #truestory i rerecommend is una gordita al paster
- Cash only but worth the trip to ATM... Pastor tacos !
- Felling adventurous? the lengua tacos are super tender.
- Everything is good here. They have the best Al Pastor in Albuquerque. CASH ONLY
- Best, most authentic tacos in town. Here simplicity equals perfection.