Sushi, Sake Bar, Japanese
420 E Bayaud Ave (E. Bayaud Ave. & S. Logan St.)
Denver, CO 80209
- Pretty good sushi that's pretty cheap. A lot of "bang for your buck" as the clich goes
- Try the garlic broccoli it's awesome!
- I love this place!
- Very attentive service.
- The miso eggplant is delicious and a lot of food for an app.
- jalapeno yellowtail APPETIZER is unrivaled
- This is by far my favorite place to eat Sushi.
- Theres a yellowtail jalapeo sushi appetizer thats a must try. So good!
- Sorta hidden joint; gets the job done but I wouldnt make the effort to go there.
- This place is the best hole in the wall for sushi! Amazing service and amazing fresh fish! Number Four is the best and cutest server they have and he will always make sure your saki cup is full!
- Amazing sushi rolls and the best service in town!
- Great little hole in the wall
- Best soy sauce
- The hours are 4pm to 11pm daily, with happy hour from 4-6pm.
- Great service, delicious food. Their sushi is great...very little rice so you can actually taste/enjoy it. Happy hour half off wine and beer.
- The specialty rolls are all delicious! Great happy hour deal on house saki, and great service.
- Delivery order over $50 & Dragon Roll
- Best Neighborhood Sushi in Denver. They always have great daily specials.
- Sushi tasted stale. Chicken teriyaki was bland. Go to Blue Fin for Sushi next time.
- Try the seafood ceviche!